Monday, 18 March 2013

I've moved!! Blog relocation announcement

IMPORTANT!!
Attention dear friends, we're moving out!

I'm sorry to have failed in giving you a decent heads-up beforehand; my organizational skills are not nearly as good as I wish them to be... I've been working like a Trojan for the last couple of weeks, on the (not-so-secret-any-more) website that will be now a dwelling place for Random Acts Of Creativity.


In other words, I switched to a self-hosted Wordpress website, which means no more teeth-grinding over Blogger issues! YAY! I'm looking forward to providing you with a more reliable and enriched service, while at the same time I'm given the tools to make my content more interesting and pleasing for the eye.
Now, the important part is that the move means no more Google Friend Connect.Yikes!
It pains me that I now have nearly 1000 of my GFC followers to handle as gracefully as possible, and I can only hope I'm doing all I can in that matter! LOL
(by the way, I'm blown away with that number, I truly am!! Thank you so much for the trust you've been putting in me, in making your days perhaps a wee bit more inspirational)

There's a number of means through which you can subscribe to my blog instead, including RSS (also via email), Networked Blogs & Twitter. Whatever your preferences, I sincerely hope that you will make it there and make yourself at home! :)

There is a new post waiting for you there already,  go on and check it out!! I can't wait to find out what you think. In case of any suggestions or concerns, please shoot me an email and we'll work it through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012