Saturday, 25 August 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 112

Hi peeps, ready for a new Waltzingmouse sketch??



First of all, have you guys seen the new release yet? I just about fell off the chair when I saw what's in offer. I swear I'm going for broke this time around... lol
In the meantime, I still can't seem to put away the My Island set. I combined these stamps with the surfboards from Free Spirit - Boy for the little scene I created here.



I stamped the surfboards first, in Memento Tangelo, and added the palms overhead, stamped in London Fog. I used most of the big palms stamp for the left hand side, and then inked only the tops for the upper part.
For the paper part, the cardstock is SU! Tempting Turquoise (scored) and there's a strip of Basic Gray as well. I also tucked a scrap of Authentique DP, under the panel.

Here are the colours that I used (cQc#151), they were perfect for this card.



I'm also playing with the Gallon/Quart/Pint challenge in the Moxie Fab World. The task on hand is to arrange the three main colours, so that each of them takes the assigned space on the project. My main colour (Gallon) is of course turquoise. Next I've got a "Quart" of orange and a "Pint" of grey. My added neutral is white, but I sneaked in a dash of black too.

Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers and play along! Cheers,

11 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous creation. I like the cool n calm look of this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and fabulous. Love these colours - your card brings back memories of our trip to California with all those wonderful palms and fabulous waves! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, I love how you used the colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the colours and the vintage "aloha"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your take on the sketch and the colours are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is too cute. Nice and clean and simple. I'm so glad you joined us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Love the colors, embossing, and images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the clear button (like a drop of water).

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and great bright card, Chupa! Love the cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card Chupa, my hubby would love it! Congrats on earning a spot as a colourQ Courtier & so happy you could play with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012