Saturday, 11 February 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #49

Hullo, hullo!
I'm chiming in with a new sketch, quickly for my SFYTT post is scheduled in two hours, and I don't have the card yet! Yikes!



The sketch is simple and open to interpretation - feel free to use a strip of cardstock for the horizontal panel, you can also do some background stamping, or use masking like me. Have fun with it :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (navy blue), American Crafts (green), white; stamps: Hero Arts (Wild Flowers), Penny Black (Happiness); ink: Memento (Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black); spray ink: October Afternoon (Sidewalks); sewing machine; buttons

---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC49.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Great sketch this week, and a fabulous interpretation! I really enjoy following your challenges :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand that you'd want people to link back to your sketch, you deserve that! However, it is so much easier if you put your blog name or blog URL on the sketch. There are lots of ways to save a photo that don't link back to the original. I'm new to following your blog and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cam to your blog from some odd girl...your coloring is fantastic. I am going to enter the sketch...on to my craft room...i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another FABULOUS sketch, Chupa! It's so simple and yet I had SO much fun with this one!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012